Monday 17 October 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT:: Premiere of the new season GenX shows @ Planet Rave Radio: 25th October 2016



Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gents, Oldskool Junkies and Nuskoolholics as well as all Hardcore crew and Nu-Ravers worldwide, the wait it over...

I'm very pleased to announce that the new season buzz of my 5+ yr old Generation X [RadioShow] is about to launch on 25th October 2016, broadcasting live @ Planet Rave Radio 
(www.planet-rave.com).

The almighty multiHardcore GenX show is scheduled for every Tuesday 17:30-19:00pm [UK TIME] on Planet Rave Radio, running the 3rd season on this net station and setting me...more hungry than last year of course!

Props and bigup to Allan from Technically Sound Graphic Design for the artwork of new season shows!

As usual, you can get in contact sending me promos or anything else you would like to, on the contact form of this website or any of my social links (Twitter/Facebook/Soundcloud) and don't forget to subscribe to my website (HERE) to be in touch with all updates/news/contests and even more good surprises to unleash like the magic link above with my forthcoming BIG tribute and a special guest...







So...C U around folks!



Nuff Glowluv!

No comments:

Post a Comment