Monday 21 May 2018

Get to know GL0WKiD - Interview @ TheCrazyDutchmansBlog (May 2018)

And now taking off for something completely different...What about getting myself on the interviewee role? That would be interesting. Right?
Over the years many of you had some enquiries about my project. So this is a good chance getting to know me better. Bigup to The Crazy Dutchmans Blog & my good fella & hard working blogger, Martin from Netherlands for inviting me for this Interview. Make sure to follow his brilliant Blog and as I'm mentioning over there, we should have more blogs in action for better things in our scene...

Brace yourselves to read some essential stories about my past, present and future. Namely, Generation X [RadioShow], Strictly Nuskool Blog, The Prodigy Fanboy as well as my latest new video project, #GLOWBUZZ, next plans, early days & sounds and pre-GL0WKiD era and many more others by yours truly.

Last but not least continuous Big Glowluv to each & everyone who's next to me and my work all these years. All for the good of the music we love & represent by all means!


READ FULL INTERVIEW HERE:

https://www.thecrazydutchmansblog.co.uk/blog/gl0wkid-interview-2018

No comments:

Post a Comment