Friday 17 June 2016

Guest Mix @ "Audycja Back To The Oldskool' show @ funstacja.pl (14JUN.2016)



Polish djane, radio host, TEKNOCIZIAK (based in Krakow) invited me to her radio show 'Audycja Back To The Oldskool' @ www.funstacja.pl to feature a guest mix and of course I was more than happy to do it. Pay attention to the intro part where I tried speaking a few Polski words, showing my appreciation as well as warming up the masses just few months before the huge 2dayer Old Skool Festival 2016


Regarding my mix, I'm following the same direction as have been already doing and obeying on my very own Generation X [RadioShow], which means putting different aspects of Nuskool Hardcore sounds.

Featured tracks from Luna-C & Reeve, JAKAZiD, Damage Inc. , Neurygma, Paul Cronin, Graz, The Renegades, PZG & Dubsknit, Polish Juke, Kode 5 Recordings, HOH Recordings, Insane & Mind, Ise, Yudaidhun, Orestiz etc.

For those missed it live, you can enjoy the recording over youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment