Sunday 9 April 2017

The Prodigy Fanboy taking a...break




Let's say not an end but just a break... A looong break hopefully, but one way or another, The Prodigy Fanboy will be always active in and out and deep inside every supporter of this large Prodigy community!
Bigup goes to Danny Fanboy raising up this Prodigy fansite in 2009 and of course giving me the chance doing an essential contribution and getting into the team doing reviews on the main website as well as a personal section with the Prodigy Fanboy podcasts.
Feel really pleased with all the great contact of brotherhood we're still having!


So, here's Danny's statement @ www.theprodigyfanboy.com :


" Hey yo, Fanboy here.

Taking a break, might not come back actually… I wish this website was my full time job & paid my bills. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find a way. However that was never the plan anyway, it was always for the love of the band. Working hard physical heavy 10 hour work days & a family to support now. I just don’t have the time to give this website respect it deserves. So it’s on hold with all the content intact.

I started this website for a few reasons. I wanted to create a website that was amazing for the Prodigy community. I want to show my love for this incredible band. I also had this really crazy idea, this crazy dream that one day, the website would get recognised & maybe, just maybe I’ll get to shake the hands of the members & say thank you for everything. I’ve been a very lucky fan, I’ve had that moment a few times now. Lucky enough to tour around, loosing count of how many times I’ve seen them live. Also, very lucky to meet some amazing people in management.

I launched this website in July 2009 and it has quickly become one of the biggest Prodigy fan sites. During 2010, TheProdigy.nl had joined Fanboy, bringing in two Authors: ET & MartinProdigy. In 2013, cosmicbadger joined the team for Graphics Design and GL0WKiD also joined our team of Authors & also bringing his Music Podcast to the site! Over the years we’ve been lucky enough to interview Liam Howlett, Maxim, Paul Dugdale, Leeroy Thornhill & many more.

Much respect & thanks to the band & management. They’ve been very good to me over the years. They truely are the coolest & nicest people.

Hard work pays off, dreams come true.

Danny Fanboy."



1 comment: