Tuesday 4 February 2020

Glowing Reviews over the new issue of Iconic Underground Magazine


Dublin based Iconic Underground Magazine is a mag, specifically a digital and hard copy media publication, which offers bi-monthly a good digging into the most essential bits of Dance and Electronic Music as well as following strictly the urban culture.
On top of that I have to say that on this issue (No.17) I had the pleasure getting myself into their board (thanks to the head honcho Mike) by reviewing 5 hot new Hardcore Breaks releases; something that makes me double happy because it's the first time I got something printed and published in hardcopies.


And so, I've tried giving a personal Hardcore breaks twist, that the Mag needed to add in my opinion, due to the prolific period of our scene and also pushing out the new breed of Hardcore sounds reviewing releases from Kniteforce Records, HOH Recordings, Innercore, RewindBack Records and Return Of The Vibe.
Aside of these there's a also bunch of quality interviews and features with the likes of 808 State, LFO, Matador, DJ Jo Mills, Rocky Valente, Moduse, SQUIRE, Eclectrika project etc. regular columns and absolutely top-notch buzz covered in 71 pages.


Check out the buy links above and for the new readers unaware of the mag, give it a try and you won't be disappointed.


🔹Digital:
https://iumag.co.uk/product/buy-pdf-issue-017/

1 comment:

  1. I wish to make a business proposition with you. I own a website, a portal for Tao blockchain. I am a record label that wishes to spread hardcore breaks and nuschool.

    ReplyDelete